Updated July 30, 2021
Factories, manufacturing plants, and warehouses are usually large spaces where many people work for extended periods of time, sometimes without proper ventilation or airflow. Because of this, and for the safety of the workers, industrial settings need frequent and consistent disinfection. In this article, we will introduce you to the most effective method to disinfect these very large spaces in order to make their environment much safer for everyone. We’re talking about the Industrial Fogger. Keep on reading to learn what it is and how to use it for effective disinfecting.
What is the Industrial Fogger Machine?
The Industrial Fogger is a high-capacity disinfecting device that is able to eliminate contaminants from large and inaccessible spaces, such as manufacturing facilities, factories, large offices, and warehouses. Thanks to its 9-foot telescopic pole and the fact that it is capable of fogging at a rate of 1,000 cubic feet per minute, the device can propel disinfectant all the way to the upper levels of those buildings where ceilings are higher than 25 feet and handheld fogging equipment can’t be used.
Additionally, the Industrial Fogger is known to be very effective because it is able to turn any disinfectant liquid into a microscopic fog or mist that is fine enough to penetrate every inch of space between machinery to kill and destroys germs, bacteria, and microbes that are present on surfaces and in the air. This is something that handheld fogging equipment cannot do in large spaces because smaller devices are not able to create the necessary atmosphere to be truly effective.
It should be noted that high-capacity devices like the Industrial Fogger are essential for the daily operations of manufacturing plants and similar settings because these facilities often have different types of machines and equipment that are used by multiple workers in a single day, which increases the risk of contaminants spreading from one set of hands to the next. So, to avoid this from happening and to provide a safe environment for all workers, it is important to sanitize and disinfect these workplaces effectively and as many times as needed in every shift.
Reasons to Use the Industrial Fogger Machine
Using an Industrial Fogger is the most efficient way to disinfect and sanitize industrial settings because other types of foggers can’t manage tasks as large as this. These are some of the reasons why industrial business owners should consider making the change:
- The industrial fogger holds large amounts of disinfectant and has wheels to easily roll the machine around to whatever area needs to be disinfected.
- The Industrial Fogger generates a fog or mist so fine that doesn’t require wiping after the application. Just wait around 15 minutes for the disinfectant to dwell and dissipate.
- When used with one of our recommended disinfectants, operating the Industrial Fogger is not harmful to humans, plants, animals, or the environment.
- The Industrial Fogger is very cost-effective as it can disinfect and sanitize a vast area with a reasonable amount of disinfectant and in a short period of time.
How to Use the Industrial Fogger Machine?
The process of using the Industrial fogger machine is pretty straightforward. Cleaning staff just needs to follow a few simple steps to get any industrial area perfectly sanitized:
- Roll the Industrial Fogger to whatever space you would like to disinfect.
- Set the telescopic pole to the required height.
- Plug in the external compressor to power the unit.
- Turn on the machine and adjust the disinfectant output.
- Spray the product and then give the area the recommended dwell time for maximum efficacy (you must consult your preferred disinfectant’s label to know how much time).
Where Can the Industrial Fogger Machine Be Used?
As previously stated, the industrial fogger machine can be used in any large space, including warehouses, manufacturing plants, industries, and even gyms or party venues.
If you are a business owner and your company operates in a large space with high ceilings, we would like to help you ensure your workers are as safe as possible while they perform their daily activities. That’s why we encourage you to look into investing in an Industrial Fogger. Both your workers and your customers will be thankful for your efforts of keeping everyone safe.
Sanitizing Large Spaces With Great Results
The Ultimate Budget-Friendly Household Disinfectant
What is Environize Anolyte Disinfectant?
At Disinfect & Fog we are the leading distributor of Industrial Foggers in Ontario. If you have any questions about this or any other of our models, don’t hesitate to contact us.