1. Why do I need to disinfect or fog my home, business or workspace?
Disinfecting through fogging/spraying is an excellent technique to ensure all surfaces and areas in a designated space are completely germ-free, even those spots that are hard if not nearly impossible to access with conventional disinfection methods.
2. What's the effectiveness rate of fogging?
Our fogging treatments have an effectiveness rate of 99.9% guaranteed by the high-quality products we use to eliminate harmful bacteria, viruses, and allergens, and the high performance of our equipment.
3. What do I need to do to prepare my space before disinfecting?
Prior to a disinfection treatment, we recommend you follow these simple tips:
- Declutter and clean all surfaces. Make sure to remove or cover any food/food products present.
- Turn off all fans, open flames, air-conditioning, and heating systems for up to 1-2 hours after fogging has been completed.
- Close/seal all windows and doors and ensure no people or pets remain in the space.
4. How much does a disinfection service cost?
Pricing varies based on location(s) and square footage to be disinfected. It can also depend on the type of facility to be disinfected and the potential risk involved. Get a Free Quote
5. How long does a disinfection service take?
Treatment time is highly dependent on the size (square footage), the number of locations, and the type of business. We are happy to explain more and provide you with a time estimate. Contact us
anytime to speak to one of our experts.
6. How often should I disinfect my space?
The frequency of disinfection treatments will depend on the traffic of the space and other factors such as ventilation, size and presence of hard to reach areas, hard and soft surfaces, etc. For small businesses and homes with good ventilation, once every two weeks can be enough, except for restaurants and medical facilities, which should be disinfected daily. For medium or large businesses, we recommend weekly treatments.
7. Is disinfecting the same as fogging?
Fogging is a disinfection method that uses a fogger -a device that turns liquid disinfectants into a fine mist or "fog"- to reach all surfaces in a space. The result is a long-lasting and deep disinfection treatment that eliminates contaminants in just a few minutes.
8. Are your disinfection and fogging services effective against COVID-19?
Yes! Thanks to the devices and the disinfectant solutions we use, our services are effective against COVID-19 and other viruses, as well as bacteria, allergens, and other germs.
9. What types of foggers/sprayers do you offer for purchase?
We offer a range of foggers and sprayers
for effective disinfecting including thermal, electrostatic, and ULV foggers. We offer both corded and cordless options, as well as special devices recommended for commercial, residential, or heavy-duty use.
10. Where do you ship to and how do I get free shipping?
We ship all across North America and offer free shipping on orders over $150 (before taxes).
For additional questions, please fill out our contact form or give us a call at 1-855-561-4512.