It's the last month of summer, which means kids have only a couple more weeks of freedom under the sun before classes start again in September, as the government of Ontario recently announced. Of course, this was not the summer we all hoped for, but now that more people are fully vaccinated, borders are opening back up, and things are slowly improving, there's no reason to not give your children a great end of summer. In this article, we will share with you some of our favorite kid-friendly activities, as well as our recommendations to protect them from COVID-19 and other viruses using the Best Sprayers for Children’s Summer Activities available in the market right now.
Fun and Safe Activities for the Last Weeks of Summer
To make the most of these few weeks before it’s time to go back to school, these are some of our favorite activities for kids during this summer vacation. All of these are also budget-friendly and safe for all, as long as everyone remembers that hands, surfaces, and enclosed spaces should always be properly disinfected and sanitized. That way, the only thing on everyone’s mind will be just having a good time.
- Make ice cream or lemonade. This may not be the best time for opening a lemonade or ice cream stand because social distancing is still a good idea, whenever possible, but that doesn’t mean you can’t have fun with your kids teaching them how to make fruity ice cream, popsicles, or a refreshing pitcher of lemonade. This can be a good opportunity to show them how nutritious and delicious fruits are and to encourage them to develop their creativity in the kitchen, which is something they will thank you for as they grow older.
- Visit a new park, especially one with a splash pad. Nothing like discovering new spots in the city with your little ones. Remember that they are still learning about the world around them, so this can be a good time to teach them about the trees, flowers, bugs, and animals they might encounter. You can even bring coloring materials for them to make drawings of what they see.
- Day at the beach. Southwestern Ontario has nice beaches where you can take your kids for a great end-of-summer adventure. Once there, these classics won’t disappoint: collecting fossils and/or building sandcastles. We guarantee that kids will have a great time and parents too.
- Go on a picnic or camping in your own backyard. If you still don’t feel confident about going out with your kids, even if it is to the outdoors, you don’t have to. There are still many ways to say goodbye to the summer in a fun and exciting way. You can go on a picnic, camp overnight, and even set up sprinklers or an outdoor movie theatre, all in your own backyard. You just have to let your creativity flow and focus on giving your kids fun and safe moments of joy that will become valuable memories as they start a new school year, back to the classrooms.
Best Sprayers for Children's Summer Activities
Fun and safety go hand in hand. And speaking of hands, as summer comes to an end, this is the best time to remind your children that keeping their hands clean and sanitized is one of the best ways to protect themselves from COVID-19 and other viruses. Another fact you need to teach them is that proper hand sanitation also involves disinfecting and sanitizing the surfaces they touch the most.
To help you in the hard labor of teaching your kids all this valuable information about disinfection that will allow all of you to have a great end of summer and an even better back to school, here are the best sprayers for children's summer activities:
- The Mini Nano Sanitizer Sprayer has the right size for little hands, making it a great sprayer for kids to learn about the importance of proper disinfection. This device can be used for disinfecting anything anywhere, such as public washrooms in parks or at the beach, so your kids can use them confidently. Also, restaurant tables, enclosed spaces like elevators, play areas, and other public spaces where parents usually take their children. This mini device is also great for them to take back to school to disinfect their desks and all the other surfaces they touch. The best part is that it comes with a USB charging cable and an internal battery that offers 20 mins of continuous disinfection before needing to be recharged. It is small and lightweight, so it will fit in their backpacks, so they will have no choice but to take it anywhere to keep themselves and their peers safe.
- The Mini Thermal Fogger is a cost-effective, portable, and lightweight fogger. It is great for vehicles, households, and on-the-go needs with the kids, such as disinfecting surfaces while on summer vacation. It is considered a great sprayer for children because it generates dry fog that can be used to disinfect electronics, allowing parents to quickly disinfect their kids' tablets, smartphones, game consoles before going out on a new adventure without having to worry about wiping or drying them, or worse, damaging them. The device can also be used on electronics and most fabrics, depending on the disinfectant solution, so it comes in handy when parents need to disinfect their kids' towels or blankets.
- Ultra-Lyte Hard Surface Cleaner in Spray Bottles is perfect for parents that want the best disinfection at the most affordable price, or more traditional parents that are simply not interested in an electronic device. This is a disinfectant product with powerful antimicrobial properties, effective against pathogens such as the Human Coronavirus, Norovirus, Escherichia coli, Listeria, Salmonella, Staphylococcus, and Influenza A (H1N1). The best part is that Ultra-Lyte is non-toxic and hypoallergenic, and it also comes in a great spray bottle that is easy to use. All of these features make this product a good manual sprayer for kids that can be used for disinfecting and sanitizing all the hard surfaces they come in contact with, including those used for food preparation such as counters and tables.
- The SaniGO Sanitizer Wrist Band is not a sprayer, but it is a very innovative product that will save your kids from having to carry a little bottle of hand sanitizer with them everywhere. Instead of that, they will be wearing one of these colorful sanitizer wristbands that are flexible, durable, waterproof, and easy to clean. Overall, this is the perfect product to gift your children as an end-of-summer accessory that will look great on them and keep them protected when they finally go back to school.
Should Parents Invest in Sprayers For Kids Areas?
Definitely yes. And not just for the summer or for back-to-school season, but always. Sprayers for kids like the Mini Nano Sanitizer Sprayer are great tools to teach them about germs, bacteria, and disinfection from an early age, which is something that will benefit them in their adult lives.
Using sprayers to clean kids' areas, especially babies and toddlers, is a great way to allow them a certain freedom to learn how to crawl and then walk. They are also perfect to keep their toys disinfected, considering that most of them are hard to clean due to their irregular shapes. Overall, we can assure that in every possible way, it is a good idea to incorporate sprayers into a residential cleaning routine.
What do you think of these recommendations? Hopefully, you will find these sprayers for children useful to keep them protected and safe from COVID-19 and its variants. We also hope you will get to do some of these fun and safe activities with them before the summer ends!
If you have any questions about the sprayers for kids and other products listed in this article, feel free to contact us or leave us a comment below.
If you have any other urgent questions about how we may be able to help you, feel free to text us at 1-855-561-4512.